Over Forty Forum
<meta name="verify-v1" content="te6BNzOGCzF3773Sdc0QP91IXNmYJ0ZKmSVe46PBlxs=" >

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Over Forty Forum
<meta name="verify-v1" content="te6BNzOGCzF3773Sdc0QP91IXNmYJ0ZKmSVe46PBlxs=" >
Over Forty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa

2 posters

Go down

All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa Empty All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa

Post  DorisUK Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 am

He cancelled at the last minute, due to sickness. I am soooo upset. Never miss him when comes anywhere near.
Here's the song I got married to (second time has been lucky for me Smile

Rod (still) the Mod

DorisUK

Back to top Go down

All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa Empty Re: All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa

Post  Janie55 NYC Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm

So sorry you missed him. Great song, and great memories. I saw Rod Stewart earlier on the tour. He is a superb entertainer. Love "Reason To Believe"

Janie55 NYC

Back to top Go down

All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa Empty Re: All set to see Rod Stewart in Tulsa

Post  Diane Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Legendary singer/songwriter Rod Stewart has a nasty throat infection, RadarOnline.com can reveal exclusively, that has forced him to cancel several U.S. concert dates.

"Rod Stewart has a throat infection and went to the doctor who prescribed antibiotics and 4 days of complete vocal rest. Ignoring the doctor's advice, he attempted to go through his normal warm ups yesterday but it was impossible," Stewart's rep tells us.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum