Over Forty Forum
<meta name="verify-v1" content="te6BNzOGCzF3773Sdc0QP91IXNmYJ0ZKmSVe46PBlxs=" >

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Over Forty Forum
<meta name="verify-v1" content="te6BNzOGCzF3773Sdc0QP91IXNmYJ0ZKmSVe46PBlxs=" >
Over Forty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show? POLL

4 posters

Go down

I think the new Jay Leno show is

After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_lcap30%After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_lcap30%After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_lcap20%After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_lcap20%After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Empty After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show? POLL

Post  Nan Nantucket Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

Five nights a week at 1o PM is too much Jay

Nan Nantucket

Back to top Go down

After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Empty Re: After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show? POLL

Post  lenofan Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:17 am

Love the guy. This will be a monster hit. 18.5 million viewers on the first night.

lenofan

Back to top Go down

After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show?  POLL Empty Re: After two nights, what's the verdict on the new Jay Leno show? POLL

Post  tonight Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am

His "serious" interviews are a bit painful - (ie) Michael Moore last night. On the whole, Jay should stick to comedy and showbiz types as guests.

tonight

Back to top Go down

Post  Janie55 NYC Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 am

The guy is so likeable, I'd watch him in anything Go Jay!

Janie55 NYC

Back to top Go down

Post  jimb Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am

I've always thought David Letterman was a funnier comic than Jay Leno. Mr Leno is just too bland for me. I wish him well, but fear for the future of drama on the three big networks. The only reason Jay Leno has an hour at 10PM every night is to save NBC some dollars. (Dramas are much more expensive to produce than talk shows.)

jimb

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresita Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 am

He's doing fine. But I agree: the show is just a way for the network to save money.
Teresita
Teresita

Back to top Go down

Post  JL Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 am

Letterman suckz - leno is duh man cyclops

JL

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary in Minnesota Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

Jay Leno is bland but popular. I think the new show will be a giant hit. It's like the return of of the variety format to TV (not counting those horrible dance/sing contest shows.)

Gary in Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryL Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 am

My dad is bigger than his dad Smile

HarryL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down